Practical planning yields practical results. Our unique 10 step methodology is relatively simple, inexpensive, and will take you to the next level of resource generation you want to reach.
- Collaboration with staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
- Review mission and vision statements for relevance.
- Explore funding sources, programs, challenges and priorities.
- Analyze strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- Investigate and profile competition and similar organizations.
- Reach organizational consensus on future priorities.
- Present revenue generation options to finance priorities.
- Develop new goals, objectives and strategies to address priorities.
- Create a plan of action to execute strategies and reach objectives.
- Apply a monitoring process to keep everything on track.
The steps above provide a template that has been key to our success. However, we know that every organization has unique needs, circumstances and challenges. Tell us a little bit about your organization, and we will prepare a customized strategic planning process that makes sense and is easy to follow. Plus, we will be by your side every step of the way.